Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kitchen Nook

When I was 12 if you'd asked me about my dream house it'd have to have these three things: a wrap-around porch, window seats for reading and a breakfast nook. Don't let me mislead you into thinking those things wouldn't be on my dream house list now as well, but the one requirement that I think I'd get the most use out of would definitely be the kitchen nook. I'd love to drink my coffee/read magazines/chat with you while sitting in this small but comfortable space. I'd take any of these:
Breakfast Nook
Breakfast Nook
Breakfast Nook
Sources: Manolo Home // Just add Dots // Country Living // Rejuvenation // Coastal Living // Living Etc // Home Dzine // Tiny House Talk // Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...