Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Illustrated Recipes

Today we combine two of my favorites: fun illustrations and recipes. I don't actually do a lot of cooking, but I love cookbooks and recipes and beautiful photographs or illustrations of all that goes into creating in the kitchen. This is why I got so excited when I found the British blog recipe look. The creator of this resource invites anyone who has a recipe to share to illustrate said recipe and it'll get posted to the site. Fun huh? And you haven't even seen the products yet!
Illustrated Recipe
Illustrated Recipe
Illustrated Recipe
Illustrated Recipe
I've had this beautiful blackberry pie recipe for quite some time. It originally came from design*sponge. Aren't the colors glorious? I had it as my desktop background for awhile, but I got hungry every time I looked at my computer (which is ALL the TIME) so I had to change it. But it's gorgeous and worth sharing.
Illustrated Recipe
And then I found this charming "Chai Tea" recipe from a funny little lady named Lucy (I found this via greenwala though). Read it, it's clever.
Illustrated Recipe
Speaking of clever and things you must read, look at these funny little "recipes" from Laura George. Recipes for enjoying a banana and relieving stress. (If you can't read it let me know and I'll translate. So. Stinkin. Cute.)
Laura George Illustration

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...