Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Meet: Jessica Hische

Prepare to be amazed. Even if you've already seen her work, I imagine that seeing it again will inspire and intimidate and awe you (as it did me while I was putting this post together). Jessica designs type. Oh, and illustrates and does graphic design and is awesome at all of it. She's just out of school (BFA in 2006) and has had the opportunity to work with great clients, creating beautiful work. I'm going to shut up so you can get to the ooh-ing and ahh-ing.
Jessica Hische
Jessica Hische
Jessica Hische
Jessica Hische
Ugh. She's so good. And apparently quite cool. Look at this tattoo of hers.
Jessica Hische
Lovely. I'm trying not to get jealous. Although according to Ms. Jessica, "envy can be a big motivator." I'd have to agree. She's motivated my socks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...