Friday, June 18, 2010

Tea Towels

I love linens. I love screen printing. And I love anything cheeky. So these tea towels were pretty much made for me. Granted, some are cheekier than others, but they are all super fun and would make my dish drying much more enjoyable. (The first two towels are my favorite I think. They are from artist Donna Wilson and read "use my beehive to dry your dishes" and "use my beard to dry your dishes". So stinkin cute!)
Tea Towels
Tea Towels
Tea Towels
And yes, that is a Mr. T tea towel. Hilarious! With the exception of the first two towels, the alphabet from illustrator Linzie Hunter and that lovely bike at the end, all of these are available at To Dry For. There are oodles more to look at as well. Such a fun shower or wedding gift don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...