Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pretty Little Four Eyes

I'm not a super fan of American Idol but I remember seeing Ms. Brooke White a few seasons ago and I thought she was adorable. And when I ran across her project with Ms. Summer Bellessa called "The Girls with Glasses Show" I was reminded just how stinkin' cute she is. These two lovely ladies have put together a little talk show of sorts where they interview musicians or artists and make the occasional silly video. See for yourself here.
My favorite thing about the show is their fashion. Summer is also the editor of a magazine called "Eliza" so she obviously has a great sense of style. I love the retro feel of their wardrobe—they often where actual vintage pieces which is so fun to see.
The Girls with Glasses Show
The Girls with Glasses Show
Cute right? Head down to your local Salvos and get some pink dresses for yourself. I plan to!
Or if you have a little more cash and want something brand spankin new, check out these great pieces from L'Wren Scott. They have that same vintagey feel.
The Girls with Glasses Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...