Friday, October 22, 2010

Product Redesign

You know I'm a sucker for good package design (I'll buy anything if the bottle's pretty enough) so thedieline.com is one of my favorite places to spend an afternoon. People are just so darn clever and talented. Anyway, the site has a feature called "before and after" that I really enjoy. It's all about repackaging and occasionally entirely re-branding an existing design. Some are, well, not so great. But others make me want to rush out and put them in my Target shopping cart. See for yourself.
Product Redesign
Product Redesign
Product Redesign
Product Redesign
You're a smart cookie, but just in case you're having an off-day (it's ok, we all do) the "b" is before and the "a" is after. There are heaps more to peruse at thedieline so go visit.
Do you have any weekend before meets after projects planned for the weekend? Well, I hope they're enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...