Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh My Darlin'

In my daily blogging and magazine reading and working at the shop I'm lucky enough to come across some magical things. Things that I can't quite get over, that I can't pinpoint what it is exactly about them that I love so much, but I just love so much. That's how it is with the designs and products (and frankly the two adorable ladies) of Darling Clementine. This rockin' duo creates such amazingly sweet and fun products: everything from cards to tea towels to ice cream rebrands. And they get to do it in a really nice space in Norway. This first set of images is from their new storefront/office.
Darling Clementine
I can't get over that checkerboard floor.
And here is some of their work:
Darling Clementine
My friend (and boss) and I were just ooh-la-laing over that amazing cushion with the woman's profile. If it were mine I would love it forever. And that "rockin robin" card is hilarious.
Lastly, one half of the team (Ms. Tonje Holand) had her home featured on design*sponge awhile back. Take a look at this Scandinavian beauty.
Tonje Holand (Darling Clementine)
Why not buy a little something from their shop? Or just go and admire their work or all of the goodies on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...