Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Meet: Seth Smoot

Hello my dear! I hope your week is off to an excellent start. We've been having a bit of off-and-on indian summer for the past couple of weeks and yesterday was another gorgeous fall day. This morning, however, looks a little gloomy and cold so today's post is a bit more grey than bright orange. You know how I love a moody photograph and Mr. Seth Smoot of NYC sure delivers. I saw his work on one of my all-time favorites, emmas design blogg, and had to scoot on over and see his portfolio for myself. What a talent. Here are some that I was drawn to.
Meet: Seth Smoot
Meet: Seth Smoot
Meet: Seth Smoot
Don't you just want to go outside right this minute and collect some twigs to paint the most vibrant mustard yellow imaginable? Me too! At least they're easy to gather this time of year. Have a good day!
(all images are from Seth's portfolio. Pop on over there to see them all!)

2 comments:

  1. Bubble gum cigarettes - you must go to the Popcorn Parlor @ Edgebrook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of fake cigarettes lately :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...