Tuesday, May 24, 2011

If We Were Famous: We'd Go To Cannes

So, another year of Cannes Film Festival-ing draws to an end, and the fashion images emerging have really intrigued me this year. I was especially drawn to all the gorgeous neutrals the leading ladies seemed to embrace. There was a plethora of white, black and champagne. Oh, you'd like to see some of my favorites? I thought you might...
Cannes 2011: Life Magazine Archives
Cannes 2011: Life Magazine Archives
Cannes 2011: Life Magazine Archives
Thanks Life Magazine for your amazing archives.
Oh, speaking of which, the rabbit trail that is the Life site led me to these amazing vintage Cannes images. You're going to really enjoy this.
Vintage Cannes Photos from Life Magazine
Vintage Cannes Photos from Life Magazine
So much glamour!
images from the Life Magazine Archives (Cannes 2011 fashion, classic Cannes and the stars at Cannes galleries)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...