Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pretty Party: Ol' Glory

Well, it's hard to believe but it's already July! And July means barbecues and fireworks and get-togethers with friends and family. Are you having a party? Need some decorating ideas? I thought you might.
4th of July decor ideas
These are all DIY, here are the tutorials and image sources: printable flags // watermelon on a stick in a cupcake wrapper // ice buckets with stick-on stars // firecracker poppers // chocolate covered strawberries // bike decorations // preppy napkin rings
Remember when I posted those delightful vintage Easter pics from the Life Magazine archives? Well I thought I'd visit them again and see what they had for the 4th. Here are a few of my favorites.
From the Life Archives: 4th of July
Aren't they sweet?

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna take a few minutes and play comment catch up :-) I've seen lovely posts but didn't get a chance to comment at the time so I'm back! How cute are those watermelon cups! Next year, you and me, awesome Fourth of July BBQ with watermelon cups! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...