Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Loving: 60s Interiors, Part Two

While I was researching yesterday's post I came across these stunning illustrations by artist Charles Schridde done to advertise for Motorola. His environments do an amazing job of incorporating futuristic interior design within a seemingly isolated space and somehow they manage to be both modern and traditional. Anyway, they speak for themselves. Which is your favorite?
Charles Schridde for Motorola
Charles Schridde for Motorola
All of these images are from Flickr.
I also ran across these awesome videos chatting about the House of the Future at Disneyland's Tomorrow Land. Really fun and kitchy. Oh, and I'd totally live there.



One more thing, I'm going to Melbourne for a little vacation (yippee!), and I'm leaving my laptop behind. Sorry friends, but this means I won't be posting again until Monday. Enjoy the rest of the internet my dears! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...