Thursday, July 14, 2011

Well Designed: Farmer's Market

Farmer's Markets are really lovely—all those beautiful colors and textures and smells. And luckily so many of the markets have employed amazing illustrators and designers to put together their marketing material. Here are some floating around the internet. Does your local market have great design?
Farmers Market Promos
Farmers Market Promos
Farmers Market Promos
images from top left: corn // onion // moose bag // dancing vegetables // farm // dachshund // strawberry + grapes // beet bag // hope // rye // mt. washington // bike bag

2 comments:

  1. When I tell people my last name, I have often heard - are you related to Alf (yes the 80s TV show - his last name was Shumway)? Or are you related to the seed company? I am somehow. Here's their link: http://www.rhshumway.com/ Your post reminded me of the catalogs. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious. First, yes ALF's (or Alien Life Form) names was actually Gordon Shumway. Second, I'm familiar with the seed company - my mom had a tin sign advertising their seeds. Funny I never related you to either of those things!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...