Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Moving In: Eclectic Cottage

Oh my goodness—this is so great. The perfect mix of light and bright and funky and timeless. Emily Henson (prop stylist extraordinaire!) has done it again. I grabbed this from her recent work but there was no information about what publication it was in or who it belonged to. It was simply titled "eclectic cottage". Do you suppose that means it's up for grabs? If so, I'll take it. And love it forever. (Don't worry, you can visit.)
Eclectic Cottage
Eclectic Cottage
images from Emily's site. Photographs were taken by John Vincent and Teri Lyn Fisher.

3 comments:

  1. There are so many things I love...the purple door, the books in the center of the table legs, the mirror in the entryway...oh yes, I will come visit you here:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get in line sister. Actually, Christina I bet there'd be enough room for both of us. I'll totally share. (and Leah can definitely visit - it'll be a hoot)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...