Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pretty Party: Camp-Out Wedding

Remember how yesterday I told you all about this weekends massive family camp-out? Well, I'm still in the mood to look at awesome camping inspiration. Which is why I got so excited when I found this delightful camping-inspired wedding shoot. I'm obsessed with his plaid shirt and all the delicious s'more details. Are you doing anything outdoorsy this Labor Day weekend?
Camp Wedding
Camp Wedding
Camp Wedding
images are from elizabeth anne designs and the sweetest occasion

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute wedding theme! The boys look adorable in their bright plaid shirts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree Gloria! I think it's because they're in such a gorgeous, bright plaid that they can get away without looking too casual. Love this wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...