Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Lovely Day

Well my friends, today's the day I turn 30. I don't want to wax-poetic about how much I've learned and how much I hope to learn. I just want to look at this gorgeous pink ribbon cake and that whimsical candy garland. Oh! And the beautiful table settings with simple floral arrangements and scalloped dishes. I'm pretty sure striped walls and pennants and candy in jars is what heaven looks like...
Party!
No one plans a party better than Martha Stewart or Country Living magazine!
So, now, who's going to make me those cute birthday hats? You could match any one of these lovely party dresses from Ruche. The best part about these sweet little dresses? They're all under $50! Birthday present anyone?
Ruche

3 comments:

  1. Um... A) Love your blog B) didn't know it existed C) I want everything on here! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I want to go to those parties wearing those dresses and eat the beautiful food. I love the way you put it all together. It is lovely, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...