Monday, February 7, 2011

Meet: Holly Farrell

Holly Farrell is not classically trained. She says that she started painting to escape her day job (counseling children with emotional and/or developmental needs) and was pleasantly surprised when she discovered that her hobby could be her full-time job. This is another one of those situations where I can choose envy or awe. I think because her paintings are so lovely, she must be lovely and therefore I choose awe (with a glittery haze of envy because I can't help myself).
Holly Farrell (1)
Holly Farrell (2)
Holly Farrell (3)
Holly Farrell (4)
Holly Farrell (5)
Don't you just love them all? Wouldn't they look so great in your house? I agree. Let's all pool our money and get one. We can share it like the Traveling Pants girls. (My vote is for the cookbooks one.)

2 comments:

  1. I am IN, IN, IN!! Love, love, love! Thank you so very much for the lovely introduction! I am putting this on my Link Love on Friday! xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm heading to your blog now (very intriguing title you have there!). Nice of you to stop by Samantha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...