Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Neutral Party Decor

I'm a color girl, especially when it comes to parties. Nothing says "celebrate" like a ton of bright colors (hopefully in the form of balloons and flowers). But. I also really appreciate the subtle elegance of a neutral. I love the warmth of bronze and copper and the modernity of black and white. When I decided to make today's post about party/table decorations and soon after decided I'd couple that with neutrals, I thought I'd have a difficult time finding inspiration shots. Boy was I wrong! There are so many lovely parties to glean ideas from! (I may have gone a little overboard...)
Muted Party Decor (1)
Muted Party Decor (2)
Muted Party Decor (3)
Muted Party Decor (4)
Muted Party Decor (5)
images from: the sweetest occasion // style me pretty // somewhere splendid // ruffled // canvas + canopy // lo bjurulf // bicyclette

1 comment:

  1. I MUST have those sequin drink stirrers in my life!!! {love this. all of it}.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...