Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nautical Tangerine

I was at the grocery store yesterday and I happened down the cosmetics aisle (aside: I've noticed that as an "adult" I leave the grocery store way too often with makeup and magazines and completely forget the laundry soap I went in for... back to the story). Long story short, I bought some a-ma-zing bright orange nail polish (I needed it obviously). And as I was sitting on the bus on the way to work this morning I couldn't stop looking at this beautiful polish against the dark wash of my jeans and I was inspired to put together a little nautically striped + bright orange story board for us.
Nautical Tangerine 1
Nautical Tangerine 2
Nautical Tangerine 3
Nautical Tangerine 4
striped dress with ruffle // orange pants // orange bangle // long striped skirt // striped capris // striped cap-sleeve dress // striped shoe // umbrella // striped shirt // nail polish // orange capris // orange maxi // striped socks // orange flats // striped with mesh dress // watch // short striped skirt
Do you have a favorite color combination?

3 comments:

  1. Do you need to go to a prom? And you want to buy a beautiful prom dress but only to find all of these in the shops are too expensive. So come to have a look on http://www.shillas.co.uk You will not be disappointed.
    wedding dresses to rent uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you need or like Wedding Dresses,if you need or like and welcome ,emilygowns wedding gowns for older brides reviews here you can find best dresses for your big day!emilygowns esse wedding dresses reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Click and find out more about the store's website!There are many beautiful dresses.glamchase london bridesmaid dresses gold maxi dress reviews You will love it!glamchase train sweep prom dresses reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...