Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Loving: Caravans

My parents are hosting a huge camp-out this weekend. My aunts and uncles and cousins are all coming over for a barbecue and s'mores and campfire stories. Then we're all going to get in our sleeping bags and sleep under the stars — well, in our tents under the stars but still. It sounds pretty awesome and will be the perfect way for me to see all the family I've missed this past year. However, as much as I'm going to love chatting and giggling with my cousins late into the night, I can't help but wish I was in one of these sweet caravans as opposed to laying in a sleeping bag on the ground. My parents use to have a pop-up camper that was such a gorgeous way to be in nature without being so IN nature. At least I'll still have access to running water (and a shower!). Look at how charming these caravans are.
Caravans
Caravans
Caravans
images (from top left and across): fairway // constance // airstream // little girl peeking // cushions // couple lounging // kitchen // teepee // floral bench // blue windows // checked floor // wood paneling // scalloped cupboards // green + white // white interior // matilda // airstream + awning // in the woods // plaid curtains // quilted door // trunk // red + white // pink fan // cute couple

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Think this might be my favourite post yet... somehow I'm going to convince my husband to travel the country in one of these...so, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?! I absolutely can not live one more summer without one of these! Better start saving my pennies...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...