Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Different Sort of White Christmas

So many of my lovely new Australian friends will be spending Christmas on the coast. They'll enjoy cocktails and ham and presents with the sound of the ocean in the background. And this actually sounds quite nice to me (even though I'm missing a snowy Christmas and all that includes). I thought in order to give all of my North American friends a taste of Christmas down under we could view some beautiful beachy Christmas decor. Are you up for that? I thought you might be.
Beachy Christmas
Beachy Christmas
Images from: tara dennis // design by cathleen // coastal living // a beach cottage // martha

2 comments:

  1. Looks so lovely! We had a white Christmas, which is nice too. But I would have loved to walk on the beach barefoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely (although to be honest, mine didn't look much like these pictures!). But I do LOVE a white Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...