Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Meet: Andrew Holder

I'm making a lot of introductions this week but Andrew Holder is another gentleman you should be familiar with. He's a California based artist with a bright, folksy, Scandinavian style which I adore. His landscapes and animals are dreamlike and enchanting without getting ethereal and fuzzy around the edges which isn't an easy task to accomplish. I'd particularly love to have one of those painted deer hanging on my wall, aren't they amazing?
Andrew Holder
Andrew Holder
Andrew Holder
He has some more work on his site, and has a lovely print available over on Tiny Showcase (another introduction I'm happy to make!).

3 comments:

  1. I would love that little city in my munchkins rooms- although, I bet the value would be decreased by the dents, bite-marks, and drool that would get on it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Bite marks. Kids are so funny. I chewed on everything when I was a little kid. To be honest I still have to stop myself from chewing on things now. Especially plastic... That's probably a bit of over-sharing, but we'll go with it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...