Wednesday, December 8, 2010

From Me to You: Christmas Trimming

Oh man I love to get a pretty present. I have a handful of people in my life that really know this and spend extra energy making the gift wrap part of the present (thanks to you ladies!). Even my dad knows how much I appreciate this and puts curling ribbon only on my Christmas presents (because frankly my brothers don't care). That said, it's that time of year again and my sister-in-law and I are going to start doing our wrapping this weekend. We've decided to do craft paper and then adorn them with goodies: fabric bows, bakers twine, stamps, tissue paper flowers... the works. I'll have to take pictures and share (won't you do the same?). Here are a few inspirational pics to get your creative minds whirring.
Christmas wrap
Christmas wrap
Christmas wrap
(aside: the red gingham wrapping with the brooch is actually a shirt! Thanks Country Living for the idea and tutorial.)
Images from: in this instance // a natural celebration // amanda rae // let's eat // oh, hello friend // blackbird blue // hip hip hooray // tea for joy // all about you // country living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...