Thursday, December 30, 2010

Flashy New Year

If there was ever a time to wear metallics, it's New Years Eve. I don't consider myself much of a "bling" girl, but even I would consider wearing something with a little shimmer to start the new year off properly. Here are some lovelies to inspire.
Metallics
Metallics
Metallics
Fun right? What are you wearing to your New Years shindigs?

shopping guide (from top left): black one-strap // black shimmer tweed // black satin and shimmer // retro shiny silver // cowl neck silver // silver and cream // shiny cardy // three-quarter sleeve silver shift // rose gold and cream // gold purse // gold and red shoes

2 comments:

  1. jammers and might spring for a bobby pin in my hair:) staying in this year, but I choose the black shimmer tweed for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful Leah! I've been keeping track of you and your lovely family and it looks like you've been having a great "break"! I'm so glad! Happy New Year!
    (PS. Anthropologie, nice choice :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...