Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pretty Tables: Christmas

Can you believe Christmas is happening next week? Me either. My hometown in Illinois has had quite a lot of snow and cold weather so they're probably more in the holiday spirit than I am sitting in the air conditioning watching thunderstorms in Australia. However I do still enjoy all of the sights and sounds of the season, even if it feels like Christmas in July. I'm lucky enough to be experiencing an Australian Christmas with my sister-in-laws family so I'll be surrounded by people I love and celebrating that. And there will be a beautiful meal and lots of festive drinks and napping so that'll feel like home.
I've always appreciated a lovely table setting, especially at Christmas. And although I have yet to have a year where I'm in charge of table decor, I thought it was a good idea to share some lovely inspiration photos—just in case you need some help this year.
Christmas Tables
Christmas Tables
Christmas Tables
Images from: the savvy event // the hip hostess // vintage christmas decorations // country living // better homes and gardens // good housekeeping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...