Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pretty Party: Jess + TJ

I saw this wedding featured on 100 Layer Cake and was smitten. The backdrop was a lovely Colorado ranch full of mountain views and lakes and horses; the bride wore a bespoke lace gown; the groom and his men were in bow ties; they had an illustration of their pup (with a crown!) on their save the date; the barn offered gorgeous plaid couches for relaxing. Oh, and that quilt! The bride and groom asked their guests to send a square of fabric with their response cards which were then stitched into a quilt and wrapped around the newly pronounced husband and wife. Adorable. Have a gander.
Jess + TJ's wedding
Jess + TJ's wedding
Jess + TJ's wedding
Aren't those fabric swashes above the tables breathtaking? I'd love to eat beneath them.
images are from: 100 layer cake and gia canali's blog

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is gorgeous! The quilt idea made me want to cry- how meaningful and creative. The picture at the end with them up in the barn is amazing. You provide such eye candy for my early mornings, my dear:) Gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made me tear up too Leah! Such a sweet idea. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilt, too! This wedding reminds me a lot of Dugan & Lindsay's. I also am smitten by that old man : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xtina, I can totally see how it would remind you of D+L! Good call. And that old man is gorgeous! Bless his heart.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...