Friday, March 18, 2011

Listen To This: Nickel Creek

There's something about bluegrass that I find so endearing and nostalgic. I don't claim to be any sort of musical intellectual, particularly in this genre, but I think Nickel Creek does an amazing job with their songwriting and presentation. Give it a go...

(nickel creek // jealous of the moon)
So lovely right? (Generally I'd try to find a better quality audio version, but I think a little static noise in this case is charming.)
And in our grand tradition, here's something I've designed for you.
Nickel Creek: Jealous of the Moon
PS. This amazing 1920's picture is from Flickr member "photo_history" check out the original and her photostream. Great stuff. Happy weekend-ing my dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...